Friday, November 28, 2014

Going Solo: Gen. 5.2-Matthew


After the project was over, Claudia and I still hung out from time to time. Since I’d grown up here, I knew all the best spots to hang out and she liked having fun. We’d pull pranks sometimes, but luckily never got caught. Mom and Dad didn’t mind my smaller things, but I think they would have blown a gasket if they knew I was out egging houses.


Sometimes she’d come over to the house she was always polite to Mom and Dad, but sometimes I got the feeling Mom didn’t like her that much. I just wrote it off as her not being ready for her ‘baby’ to grow up. She wasn’t the smothering type of mom, which was a good thing, but she still had her moments. I guessed it had something to do with them not having any other kids.


I’d asked them about it once since both Kraig and Dax have a slew of siblings. Mom just said that sometimes people where blessed with more than others and left it at that. I didn’t mind being an only child though; especially when I’d listen to Dax complain about his siblings. He was the oldest so his parents looked to him to help take care of the others.

Claudia had two younger siblings. Her mom was recently divorced for the third time and had moved them to the ‘god-forsaken’ place-her words- in search of a new job. They used to live in Bridgeport and she loved it there, according to her, she was a city girl and wanted out of this small town place as soon as possible. I tried to tell her that Barnacle Bay wasn’t that bad. I liked it here, the fresh air and amazing views from almost any place in town. I thought it was a great place to live.


When I wasn’t hanging with Claudia or my buddies, I helped out at the store. We owned two and Dad was getting ready to open a third in Riverview. He’d hired both Kraig and Dax as bag boys part-time with me under the strict rule that there was to be no goofing off while on the clock. Most days to ensure this, since he knew us too well, we worked opposite days during the week. It wasn’t so bad and the guys were happy to have a boss that gave really flexible scheduling. It was good to be friends with the boss’ son. Having a ‘job’ was also great since I had money to take Claudia out.


We were sorta dating, she had a bit of a jaded view on relationships because of her mother, but she and I would go out and make out from time to time. We did that mostly at her house since her mom was rarely home and her siblings spent a lot of time at the sitters. She was a great kisser, that was for sure. On occasion she would flirt with other guys. I didn’t like it and when I told her, she got a little pissed and told me I was trying to control her. Dax and Kraig told me I needed to stay away from her, but she came back a few days later and apologized. She wasn’t ready for a ‘serious’ relationship considering we were only 15 which was understandable I guess.


Another school year passed. The parents still had to help me with homework sometimes, but the courses were actually getting better. Things were still on again off again with Claudia. Whenever she’d have a ‘break-up’ with whatever guy she was seeing, she’d always call me up for comforting. Her latest one was some loser that was going to the local community college. Dax and Kraig told me she was using me, but that wasn’t true. Claudia was a sweet girl, just a little misunderstood. Besides Mom and Dad always told me I should help a friend in need if I could, so if my presence helped Claudia I should do that.



“Matt!” she cried throwing herself into my arms. “He cheated on me.”

“I thought you weren’t really dating so how is it cheating?”

If looks could kill, I would have been dead on the floor. “That’s not the point! You’re supposed to be here to make me feel better!”

She stormed off to the kitchen, returning later with two beers. In the last year, she’d started drinking more. Her mother was dating some new guy and when he was over all he did was drink most of the time so the house was stocked. She handed me one and I just sat it on the table. She guzzled hers and then the one she’d brought for me.


We sat and talked for a while and she drank more. The more she did the more flirty she got. We started making out and before I knew what was happening she was on her knees in front of me tugging at my zipper.

“One…two…three…four…”

“Whatcha doing?” she asked, her words starting to slur.

I hadn’t realized I was counting out loud. “Um…when I get nervous…I…I count.”

She laughed. “You can be so fuckin' strange sometimes. We haveta be quick; my mom should be home in about an hour with the brats.”

“Quick?”


She stood and stripped off her clothes. One…two…three… this was unexpected and not something I thought we should be doing. Sure, like any other teenage boy, my hormones were raging, but she’d been drinking I didn’t want to take advantage of her like that.

“Claudia…this…we shouldn’t…”

“Come on Matt, you wanted to make me feel better. This will make me feel better, besides what’s the big deal it’s just sex. Surely you’ve…wait! Are you a fuckin' virgin? No way!”

My face turned red and she just laughed more. One…two…three…four… “I…I should go.” I tried to get up but she pushed me back down on the sofa.


“Don’t worry Matty, I’ll do all the work. You’ve wanted to be a real couple right? This would make us a real couple.”

I did like Claudia. I mean I had ‘dated’ other girls a bit this year, but mostly so Dax and Kraig would stop giving me crap about being hung up on her. They were nice and all, but they weren’t her. Claudia kissed me again and I let her take the lead, counting constantly in my head hoping I didn’t make a fool of myself since she was apparently experienced. When it was over, she seemed to be pleased, so I guess I didn’t do too bad.

19 comments:

  1. Oh, Matt...Matt...Matty, Matt, what happened? That girl is bad, bad news. I can smell it a mile away. Oh, this is gonna come back and bit you in the ass. :( This is not good, not good at all!

    The poor kid is trying to find his place like any teenager and here's this girl that's all over him. Wowza! Can't wait to see what happens next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Claudia is different from the other girls in town. She's from the city, edgy, and not so shy about anything. LOL. Hopefully this won't come back to bite him on the ass.

      Being a teen is an awkward time and he already has his issues, though minor for the most part. He has a good group of friends and a bit of self-confidence, but he was not prepared for Claudia to come on so strong. LOL

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. Yikes! That's one forward young lady. Grace and Jonas are so sweet, it's hard to imagine Matt egging houses. What a confusing relationship he's tangled up in. Poor Clarissa, sounds like she's got some trouble in her life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel free to use Cora if Clarissa goes crazy! I know you said Matt & her were friends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yeah she is. She's not shy and was a bit tipsy so her inhibitions were really gone. Matt is a prankster so egging houses isn't a far stretch but he knew not to get caught. His parents are okay with little things, but that's sorta destruction of property and they would not be happy.

      He is in a bit of a mess with her. He's blinded by love right now. She's cool and different and now he knows she puts out, not that he cared. Oh what a tangled web she weaves.

      thanks for reading.

      Delete
    2. Growing up my dad told me "goof around all you want but if I EVER catch you egging houses,cars,or people it'll be the end of you!"

      Delete
    3. Well so far I haven't had that worry with my kids. My daughter rarely went out in high school and my sons are too young. The first time I ever saw a house TP'ed was my neighbor. Theirs was the only one hit, guess they ticked off someone. I'd never seen that happen in my neighborhood before.

      Delete
  4. I hate to tell Matt this but Dax and Kraig are right, Claudia is using him. She will let him comfort her, use him as an inbetween and than its off to greener pastures. This girl has some serious problems. Her mother must be a "winner" too! I guess the branch doesn't fall too far from the tree. The mother has been drinking and bringing her boyfriends to the house. Nice role model for a young girl no wonder Claudia is messed up in the head. She is doing the exact same thing as the mother, getting herself drunk and throwing herself at whatever guy is around, afterall its just "sex"

    I felt sorry for Matt she is throwing herself at him, striping down to her skivvies and he is a normal teenage boy getting nervous and counting because he doesn't want to take advantage of her!

    Matt just like your Dad you are a sweetheart but stay away from this girl! This girl is trouble with a Capital T.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yeah Claudia is all about what people can do for Claudia. Just like her mother. Claudia's mom (in my head) is one of those women that always has to have a guy. It's what she lives for and Claudia sees that. Her view on life is very screwed up and her open views on sex show that.

      Poor Matt didn't know what to do. Her forward nature made him very nervous and he didn't want to take advantage. She however wanted to take full advantage of Matt and did just that. He is after all a normal teenage boy.

      LOL she is trouble, but Matt is blinded by love. He is a sweetheart and sees that Claudia has troubles and wants to be that friend to her. She sadly doesn't appreciate that fact.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  5. Oh Matt. Claudia seems a little.. needy. And pushy. And I'm not sure if he enjoyed that or not! :P Matt is far too nice for her, I'm worried what she's going to do to him :/ I don't want him thinking it's love when all she does is use him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Claudia is a lot pushy. Matt was way in over his head and he was too nervous to really enjoy it. :( Not a good first experience. She's a user and Matt is in love with her despite her flaws. It could make for a very bad combination.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  6. Oh gosh Matt! Not god. That girl is the one that needs a baby sitter. I hope this doesn't hurt him too much, :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Claudia certainly has too much time on her hands and Matt didn't know what to do. She's like a hurricane blowing through his life.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  7. Well now, I didn't expect that, shouldn't be too shocked though...I can see the potential problem here now. I think Matt may have taken on more then he can handle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Claudia is the pushy one in the relationship. Poor Matt didn't know what to do. :( Not the best first experience, but he survived it.

      thanks for reading.

      Delete
  8. Uh oh, Claudia seems like she's got some messed up views about life. LOL. She doesn't want a relationship with Matt, but she calls him when people "cheat" on her. XD Like Matt said, "How can there be cheating when she doesn't do relationships..."
    Wow, she uh, yeah. Just. Did it. o.O
    I hope nothing comes of it, because I feel like she might blame Matt for getting her knocked up, if that happens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, her life views are a little skewed. She doesn't want a relationship at all, but yeah she's not happy when her 'hook-ups' hook up with other people. Matt called her on the cheating thing because it didn't make sense to him.

      Yeah, she sure did. Her views on sex are a bit off and Matt had no way to to combat her aggressiveness. We have to hope she's on the pill or something because you're right about her blaming Matt if something went wrong. She seems like the type.

      thanks for reading

      Delete