Saturday, January 25, 2014

Going Solo: Gen 2.3-Kerri


Classes were going well. My favorite was when we got to get out of the class and sketch nature. The fresh air was great, and not listening to boring lectures was a definite bonus. I found that studying at the comic book store was actually quieter than my dorm room. I had tried the library, but got interrupted too often with people wanting pictures. The 'geeks' at the comic book store could care less about my 'celebrity' status.


Sadly, however, on occasion a stalker, I mean paparazzi would find me. Seriously taking shots of me reading up on art techniques can't sell that many papers. Shasha and I were still hanging out. She was a lot of fun to hang around and on occasion we would share a kiss or two. I had asked to sketch her again, and she gladly agreed. We were out in the courtyard, it was just us, but I was still shocked when she stripped bare. 


***PARTIAL NUDITY BELOW***


I think I just stared at her for a good five minutes before I could concentrate on drawing. She said she'd never looked so good when I finished the piece. I realized then the female body, her body, was a great work of art and I was so happy she let me do it.



We'd not taken things passed some light making out. I was not 100% sure of what I wanted and if that was a path I wanted to take. Plus I was still in dating Boyd. He was moving up in his career at the restaurant and had taken a few classes at the local culinary school. His mom didn't understand why he wouldn't work at one of the places she owned, but he wanted to make his own way not live off her name or money. It was something we had in common.

With finals coming up, I was studying hard to make sure I passed.


When I took breaks, I painted to help relax my nerves and I took to working out a bit. Never a bad idea to keep in shape.




I was also happy that since the fire, my roommates had started to keep the kitchen cleaner. It was nice not to smell rotten food. Grandma sent me a nice care package and a letter letting me know how life was back home.


Graham was doing good at his college and had a girlfriend. We hadn't talked much lately, and getting her note made me send him a quick text just to check in. After finals, I got an invitation from one of the sorority houses.



I wasn't really into that sort of thing, but I went to check it out anyway. The house was nice, and clean, much cleaner than the frat houses that hosted parties, but I wasn't really into pledging and having 'sisterhood'.


The next day Shasha called to ask how my finals went, I told her I felt good about them and I thought I passed them all. Then she invited me over to her place. She and her sister Rose shared a house off campus. Her grandmother owned it and normally rented it out to the college kids. It was a nice house, and quiet since her sister was out.


We started talking, then kissing, then...



it was different, obviously, than with Boyd but fun all the same. It was kinda weird since I really had no clue how things were supposed to work, but Shasha showed me the way. Afterwards I did feel guilty, I mean Boyd and I were still dating, but it's not like I was with another boy. So that made it different right?

Grades were in.






I passed, everything with flying colors, even made the Dean's list. I called home immediately to let everyone know. I was feeling pretty good about myself.

15 comments:

  1. Oh Kerri... yes, hunny, that's still cheating.
    :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yeah...but she doesn't want to believe that. Denial is her friend.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations for passing everything "with flying colors"!!!
    (and, yes, I agree... no matter if boy or girl, cheating is cheating...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) She did good for her first term. Let's hope she keeps up the good grades.

      hahaha...yeah it is, but she is trying to justify her actions. :P

      Thanks for reading.

      Delete
  3. Heh, Kerri is really experimenting huh? Also yeah, that is still cheating! Animals do not count though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah...isn't that what college is all about? LOL She's in denial on the cheating thing. :P but I'll let her know about the animals LOL

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  4. Oh baby... you got... you got what I neeeeed,
    But you say she's justa friend... she say she's just a frieeenddddd!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, Shasha's house may have been the house Cora and Daisy rented at uni... hmm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....love that song. I cracked up when I saw that. As for the house, not sure. Sha lives there in that one, so unless you kicked them out, don't think it's the same one. She lives with her sister Rosa (I think) and the grandmother.

      Thanks for reading

      Delete
  6. Disappointed in Kerri. She isn't as smart as her grades portray, obviously.
    Didn't she learn anything from her Mom?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :(...she's just experimenting a bit, and she felt bad afterwards so that counts right????

      Delete
  7. Yay for passing perfectly! But, Kerri, just because she's a woman doesn't make it all right :/ I get that people at uni like to experiment (who knows, Boyd might find the idea of his girlfriend sleeping with another girl really hot - maybe that'll save her) but she is in a relationship.. Hmmmm, wonder if she'll tell Boyd?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She worked hard for that A. She knows it's not right, it was a bit of self-denial there trying to make herself feel less guilty about what she did.

      Thanks for reading

      Delete
  8. LOL Kerri. I agree with her, pledging and stuff just seems unnecessary. IDK if sororities do hazing as much as fraternities do, but that whole sisterhood thing is so wierd. XD
    Haha, Kerri feels guilty, so yeah, that means it's still cheating. Poor Boyd, he seems like a nice boy, I wonder what his mom would do to her if she found out what Kerri did. *cringes* She'd probably murder her, considering she had such an evil glare for Kerri when she had done nothing yet.. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, Kerri isn't about the pledging and such plus she's still untrusting of people's motives. She is the daughter of 2 famous actors so they could want her just for that status.

      LOL yep she does feel guilty. Poor girl is in denial about her actions trying to talk herself into believing it's not cheating. Boyd was worried about her finding some other boy, he never expected a girl. haha Oh boy, if Elvira found out about this Kerri would be in major trouble. She does always have an evil scowl on her face when Kerri is around.

      thanks for reading

      Delete