Thursday, December 29, 2016

Unique Blogger Award

So I'm super extra delayed with this. LOL So sorry FluffyMao.

 I was nominated for this award like a month ago. Yeah, I'm a slacker. LOL Anyway the honor came from FluffyMao. She writes The Mayfield Legacy.

Thank you so much for the nomination!





Onward to the nitty gritty of the award.


Rules
  • Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
  • Answer the questions.
  • In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate  8-13 people for the same award.
  • Ask them 3 questions.
Questions from FluffyMao

Questions Concerning Uniqueness

1.  What’s your style of writing? Do you make up a story first, after gameplay, or as you go along?  What helps you write?  Might be two questions.  But I’m a rebel.  
 ~I count 3 question marks so...yeah looks like you're a bit of a cheater here. LOL Okay for part one, my style is go with the flow. For my main stories, it's all scripted and pre-laid out by me and then I just stage shots after the fact. For my for fun plays it's all game play and I just write up commentary about it later. This legacy is a bit of both. Since I actually have to play to get the requirements for the challenge, I let some of that game play direct what I write about and other times it's all scripted. Matthew's gen is completely scripted. On the flip side, Ansley's story was all game play. As for what helps me write, music sometimes. Other than that, I just really require a little bit of uninterrupted quiet time.

2.  Ever played a Sims challenge and completed it?  Don’t be shy, we’re all just judging you really thoroughly.  XD
~LOL yes, one.  There was a challenge on the forums called the Runaway Mother challenge. It was short and easy to accomplish. It's where Ansley came from, she was the child in that challenge and I used her to kick off this one. Other than that, I've failed nearly every challenge I set out with.

3.  I think you’re unique, but prove it!  Prove your uniqueness!
~Not really sure how you want me to do this. LOL I'm me and there's only one of me so that qualifies as unique right???

Questions for nominees

1.  Why did you pick this challenge/legacy/story?
2.   Do you still play the game just for fun or are you strictly a storyteller?
3.   What is the first challenge you ever attempted?

Lastly the nominees! 

Daijah--Cold Blooded 
Piazzagirl--A Race Against Time
Blythelyre--Torres Legacy
LateKnightSimmer--Solace of Elysium
MischiefTheKitten-Starbound
FreckledPixels--The Insane Dubois Legacy
Mypalsim--A Story With No Title

  

No comments:

Post a Comment